You’ll need to provide some evidence to support your claim – either when you first make the claim, or at any time during the claims process.
Marsh will probably ask you:
- Can you explain what happened?
- When did the accident take place?
- Where did it happen?
- Did the accident cause any damage to someone else’s vehicle or property?
- Do you have any photos of any damage?
- Can you provide names and contact details for anyone else who was involved in this accident?
- Did anyone see the accident? If so, can you provide their name and contact details?
- If you have a statement and reference number from the police, can you share this?
Want to learn more? Go to this page for more information.